I’m often asked, what the heck is a Neuroplastician?
What do you really do?
How does the Brain Work?
How can you help people?
Is there hope for my brain?
THE GAME CHANGER NEUROPLASTICIAN
What is Neuroplasticity?
Neuroplasticity is the property of the brain that allows the brain to change its structure and its function in response to activity and mental experience (including sensing, perceiving, motor movement, mental rehearsal, imagining, thinking, trance, meditation, Neurolinguistic Programming, hypnosis, focused awareness, Qigong, exercise etc.).
As well external energetic stimulation and modulation (electrical, magnetic, light, sound, oxygen) can also change the function and structure of the brain to turn on brain circuits that activate mental processes. For example, I can used PEMF to activate and entrain executive function and motor networks in the brain, and thereby make the client feel “more motivated” and “action-oriented.” Activating and creating plastic change in your brain’s circuitry, alters your mental experience. Moreover, by using #NLP and hypnosis, in addition to external stimulation, I can simultaneously activate brain and mental circuits, re-wire the existing brain circuits, activate dormant brain circuits and build new brain circuits.
“Neuroplastician”: Scientists and clinicians at the forefront of discovering and explaining the laws and uses of neuroplasticity.
1. YOUR BRAIN IS LIKE AN ANTENNA: Your brain constantly receives and transmits energies, and converts them into electricity which produces your stream of thoughts, activities, behaviours. However, unlike your radio which is a machine, and fixed, your brain is a dynamic transducer which shapes and is constantly being shaped by external and internal experience. Mental experience can switch certain genes ON or OFF!!!
2. Sensing, perceiving, thinking, motor activity all occur HOLISTICALLY and simultaneously in the brain. The brain is a COMPLEX DYNAMIC ORGAN that uses different assemblies of brain regions to perform specific tasks. Moreover, each individual uses different neurocortical pathways to perform specific tasks like reading, memory, walking etc.
3. MUSICAL ORCHESTRA – imagine each of your brain regions as different players in a band, which play their instruments at a certain tempo, tone, volume, rhythm which in unison produce the “song” or “consciousness” you experience. Now even if one brain region is damaged, other players, other brain regions can learn to take over the functions lost.
4. BRAIN DIVISION – Right Brain processes Novelty experiences the world Holistically in Context. The Left Brain isolates and focuses on parts, categorizations, routine thoughts, behaviours.
5. COMPLEX-NONLINEAR UNIFIED BRAIN.
Localizationism, the idea of “one function, one location” was born based on observations that when particular brain regions were damaged mental functions were lost. It was assumed that the mental functions were processed only in those particular locations in the brain. For example, speech in Broca’s area.
There is a tendency for certain cortical areas to process certain mental functions.
Rather than “one function, one location” particular brain regions are involved in modulating particular functions. A cable wire going into a television is involved in producing T.V. show that you watch, in that, if the wire is cut you won’t get the T.V channel. But you wouldn’t say that the wire itself produces the Television Show. Rather the wire is part of a unified circuit, that includes, the satellite, television, digital cable box, electricity source, that together produces the Television show you watch. In the same way specific brain regions are part of an assembled brain circuit that functioning together produces specific abilities – speech, memory, executive function etc. Now if that part is damaged or stops working, you may temporarily lose the mental ability such as speech, until you train other brain regions to integrate into the circuit to perform the lost ability. Thus, creating neuroplastic change in the brain.
CORE PRINCIPLES OF BRAIN FUNCTION:
1. “Neurons that fire together, wire together.” Thoughts, feelings, behaviours that are activated simultaneously become wired together in the brain. Ex: if every time you get a biological craving and/or are stressed and you drink wine, or smoke cigarettes the wine/cigarettes will become neuro-associated with the stressful thoughts & feelings.
2. “Neurons out of sync, fail to link” – speech, memory, learning problems are often caused by lack of synchrony somewhere in the neural assembly. Ex: Visual and Motor cortex dis-connection for memory, and reading, and hyperconnection of auditory cortex, leaving a dyslexic child trying to “sound out” the words every time which is unreliable, especially for a language like English. Synchronize optimal neuronal assemblies to perform the task at hand. For example, a good memory requires strong visualization skills & synesthesia.
3. Use it or Lose it!!!
4. Competitive Plasticity – in the brain its “WINNER TAKES ALL”. Brain circuits are constantly competing for real estate in the brain. Brain circuits that are more frequently activated than other circuits, will become strengthened and expand their brain maps while the others weakened, and thus be more easily activated in the future.
Most people practice worrying, doubting, procrastination, depression, anxiety, fear so frequently that their brain plastically becomes better and better at these things and the brain maps for those mental processes become stronger, faster, more easily activated. Flip the switch and start to use brain plasticity to your advantage …
Stay tuned for upcoming #BRAINPOWERBREAKTHROUGH books with everything you need to know about how your brain works and the science of neuroplasticity, and how you can use your brain to control your state, emotions, behaviours and create lasting changes in your life.
Why haven’t you heard about neuroplasticity?
1. Belief that the brain is an unchanging machine, made up of genetically hardwired circuits that could not change. This fails to integrate all the breakthroughs in epigenetics. Technologies like fMRI and QEEG Brain Mapping can show functional and anatomical changes in brain function in real time as a result of changing mental experience.
2. Lack of technology to precisely measure brain plasticity
3. Dogma dies hard. Confuse Map for Territory. Projection of machine like paradigm on all brain problems.
THE GAME CHANGER NEUROPLASTICITY PROCESS:
1. NEURO-ASSESSMENT – See where your brain is at – functional brain imaging, QEEG, neuro-cognitive assessments etc.
2. NEURO-REPROGRAMMING – Modulate, Balance, Synchronize Brain Circuitry via #NLP, #HYPNOSIS, #Neurotechnologies
3. NEURO-ENGINEERING – Designing the Brain and Mental & Physical Abilities you Desire. In other words, how to become the most Epic SUPERHERO YOU!
Leverage the Power of Neuroplasticity to Build a Better Brain Now! Take your Brain Function & Performance to the Max!
Change the Game & your BRAIN to your maximum advantage
Come in to #THEGAMECHANGER Practice for Brain Optimization Work:
VISIT & BOOK AT: www.gamechangerexpert.com CALL OR EMAIL TO BOOK YOUR BRAIN ASSESSMENT & QEEG BRAIN MAPPING TODAY:
647 688 2216
FREE NEUROPLASTICITY EVENT:
Education = Freedom. When you learn how your brain and how your mind works, you can understand not only “why you are the way you are” but also “how to get yourself where you want to go”. Whether thats more focused, calm, resilient, determined, creative, you name it!
Join me for a Free #BRAINPOWERBREAKTHROUGH seminar Oct. 19th, 2017 in which I reveal leading Brain Technologies, Strategies, and Information you can use to build a better brain, and do LIVE DEMONSTRATIONS with members of the audience with #Neuroplasticity processes such as #NLP to help you overcome things like anxiety, excessive stress & worry and increase focus within minutes.
Email email@example.com for Free Event Details.
“I would recommend Chris and his program to anyone who has a child or who themselves, have Autism Spectrum Disorder, Learning Disabilities, Anxiety, Depression, OCD, Concussion or any other Brain related Disorder or Problem. It has been turned out to be less expensive and more effective than the money we have spent on psychologists and counselors, as well as the other more expensive neurofeedback programs out there. Thank you Chris and keep up the good work! You are making a difference one brain at a time!”